First year's tour of hospital [PICS]

Go down

First year's tour of hospital [PICS]

Post  Russell on Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:24 pm

Hello everyone,

Today the first years went on a tour of the faculty hospital, where they got to see ultrasound, ECG, and the heliport on top of the surgery building.

I have to admit there were some problems, because we didn't have enough people to take care of all the students (sorry guys) but I offer my deepest gratitude to:

• Dr Vaclavik, Cardiologist in Internal medicine, and easily the nicest doctor in the hospital! He made everything possible for the students.
  • The doctors at the emergency department, who were kind enough to let us see the heliport.
  • Tabinder
  • Munira
  • Salk
  • Yak

All of whom took care of the groups of students. Special mention goes to Salk who trained himself in administering the ECG on those ancient machines!

I know it could have been more well organised, sorry about that, and next time we will give you clearer explanations for things, something which we were not really prepared for on the day, but it was only the first time we have ever done such a tour!
I hope you saw at least something out of the ordinary, and for those of you who wanted to see O 'n G and Peds, well I will certainly see what I can do, and I will post it here if there is a chance.

Thank you for all those who came, and if you have any suggestions about how to improve such a tour for next year's first years, please tell us here by replying to this post, or via email.

Thanks again,

Flat: 9177
Flat location: Neredin 4, Block B, Room 209

View user profile

Back to top Go down